Friday, December 4, 2009

What Was Your Experience with Revlon Colorsilk's Auburn Shades?

I used the Colorsilk Strawberry Blonde Shade, and it didn't come out nearly as radiant as the box portrays is to be, or how I wanted it to be. People describe my hair as more blonde than red, and my color previous to using this shade was a more raidant red, so I don't understand how it could have turned out so washed out. I'm thinking of giving the Bright Auburn shade a try, but am hesistant about how it'll come out. I want my look to be natural, not over the top, so I'd like to hear anyone's experience with using any Auburn Colorsilk shade. Was it too dark? Was it too un-natural? What did you think?What Was Your Experience with Revlon Colorsilk's Auburn Shades?
I have tried all the Colorsilk reds at one time or another and I like the middle shade the best. They all looked natural but not what I would call vibrant. They did fade rather quickly, however.What Was Your Experience with Revlon Colorsilk's Auburn Shades?
I have jet black hair and when I used the Revlon Colorsilk's Auburn shade I used a bleach lightener with it just to brighten it to the shade I was satisfied with. I would suggest that you go to a salon to get your hair colored this time there is no telling what color you might get this time. I think my results came out better than expected however I don't color my hair that often. I think it depends on the shade of your hair and how often you color it.


Good Luck





Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease