Friday, December 4, 2009

Does revlon colorsilk dye affect your natural hair color?

im going to color my hair for the first time and im kind of scared that if i do my natural hair colors going to change. if i use revlon colorsilk dye will it will it change my natural hair color once it grows back?











just in case it has to do with the color of my natural hair my hairs a light brown ( like miley cyrus')


and i want to dye it dark brown.Does revlon colorsilk dye affect your natural hair color?
You should have good results going from light brown to dark brown. The dye will change the color of the hair that you dye but your hair color will stay fundamentally the same. I just recently stopped dying my hair after 20 years of constant dye and my hair grew in just as it was before the dye job began.





Time to dye again.Does revlon colorsilk dye affect your natural hair color?
When you no longer want dark brown hair and you let it grow out, your own hair color should return. Revlon Colorsilk doesn't have peroxide.
Dying your hair doesn't change the way your hair naturally grows back.
NOTHING
NOt At ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease