Friday, December 4, 2009

Used Henna, no I wanna Re-dye my hair with colorsilk?

I tried to dye my hair brown (I'm naturally light blonde) with Rainbow Henna and it didn't come out very well, but after a few washes I started to like it so I kept it. But now I'm just tired of it and wanna go back to my natural light blonde hair, is it safe to use Revlon colorsilk since it's been 3 months?Used Henna, no I wanna Re-dye my hair with colorsilk?
if the henna was 100% pure, there should be no problem.


you can check by doing a test on the hairs from your hairbrush.Used Henna, no I wanna Re-dye my hair with colorsilk?
The general rule with henna is that you're stuck with it until your hair grows out. You can check with a stylist to see if they think they can do something with it, but box dyes just push the henna color deeper into the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease