Friday, December 4, 2009

Im dying my hair with revlon colorsilk which color would look better golden blonde or strawberry blonde?

C:\Documents and Settings\Lucy\My Documents\My Pictures\me\DSC01087.JPGIm dying my hair with revlon colorsilk which color would look better golden blonde or strawberry blonde?
Golden blonde, it looks more natural.Im dying my hair with revlon colorsilk which color would look better golden blonde or strawberry blonde?
The link does not work





What colour is your hair now? If it is dark, there is no chance you will lift it to blonde in one go, especially doing it yourself.





A dark golden blonde would be better.
strawberry blonde
The link doesn't work, but I'm going to say golden blonde. XXsMiLexx
strawberry blonde is a polite way of saying ginger
id say golden blonde will look really pretty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease