Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon colorsilk(20 characters)?

im planning on dyeing my hair a soft black. i want a hair dye that is ammonia free, i know that this one is. it is also permanent, which i also want. does this hair dye work well?


or do you guys know a better one that is:


1.ammonia free


2.permanent


3.soft black shades


4.relatively cheap





thanks sooo much! :DRevlon colorsilk(20 characters)?
It works pretty well, but can fade in a few months. Plus, if you hair really light hair, roots are always an issue with dark colors. What I've started doing is dying it mostly black, but leaving highlights of my natural color, so roots are less obvious, and I have a few more months before I have to re-dye.Revlon colorsilk(20 characters)?
Answering earns you 2 points. You can answer 39 questions today.





Make sure your answer follows the community guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease