Friday, December 4, 2009

Is Revolon Colorsilk a good hair dye (the $3 box)?

Everyone says that it's the best and you can't beat the price. However, I don't want to ruin my hair. The negative reviews I read says that the color isn't the same on the box as it is in your hair, and that it is harsh on your hair as well.


Has anybody tried it? What's the best hair color you've ever used?


I have never dyed my hair before and don't tell me to go to a salon because I want to do it myself. Thanks and God Bless.Is Revolon Colorsilk a good hair dye (the $3 box)?
I've been using the dark brown in this line. It is a bit darker in my hair than on the box, but it does fade a little between colorings. My hair is in decent condition (same as with other brands) and you really can't beat the price. I've also had experience with Garnier colors; they're really nice and vibrant.Is Revolon Colorsilk a good hair dye (the $3 box)?
I dye mine blue black from Revlon and i love it.


Everyone i know swears by Revlon.


I've tried a few of the other boxes and didn't care for them.


They washed out faster than revlon
OMG I use this all the time. If you go to walmart you can get it BOGO. I've used this brand quite a few times and I always seem to go back to it. All hair colours can be harsh on your hair but it comes with a conditioner after you rinse out your hair put the conditioner in your hair and make sure you leave it in for at least 2 mins. I hope this helped. It is a good dye.
I'm not a big fan of Revlon, it dried out my hair very badly. I use Garnier Nutrisse, it doesn't dry out my hair.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease