Friday, December 4, 2009

Revlon colorsilk hair dye?

i'm dying my hair on friday with revlon colorsilk in 10 [black]. my hair is dark blonde now. it's naturally dark brown though, so i know it will look ok on me.








will it cover the blonde fully in one application? what do you like/dislike about it?Revlon colorsilk hair dye?
It should cover the blonde fine.





The only thing that I've had trouble with using this hairdye is that when I get a red tint to the black when I'm in the light...but then I started to like it. :]Revlon colorsilk hair dye?
yes will cover blond in one go





black is really hard to reverse if you dont like it. why dont you try a washin washout colour first which is temporary.





black can make people look really pale and ill looking.


good luck xx



using non proffesional color is not good


it has lots of metalics





and trying to go back might not be easy





yes it will cover the blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease