Friday, December 4, 2009

Is Revlon ColorSilk permanent color actually permanent?

Will it wash out after a couple weeks because I'm scared!Is Revlon ColorSilk permanent color actually permanent?
It is not permanent. If you like it, you may have to repeat to maintain the colour and shine after every 40-45 days. If you don't, just discontinue it.Is Revlon ColorSilk permanent color actually permanent?
Yes it is permanent and in my experience it dries your hair out much worse than other brands. I would not recommend it.
It's been my experience that even the semi permanent colors that ARE supposed to wash out in 6 to 12 weeks DON'T. They will fade a litttle but are in there to stay. If you want something that is going to wash out try Loving Care or Roux color rinse.
It is very permanent, but very harsh on the hair.





I always had dry split hair when I used it....I'll never use it again.
loreal preference is better


see source for why
from my expreience oh yes very permenant my hair dresser was not very pleased when i did that lol lol, when it starts to grow out it looks terrible i would not recommend it, if you haven't already. you will kick yourself.
yes it is permanent but i sugguest u NOT to use it it keeps ur hair dried out and frizzy....
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease