Friday, December 4, 2009

What do you think about Revlon's Colorsilk?

I bought the black one last year, and after I dyed my hair, I loveeed the color, but then now it's dark brown..I wish it stayed the color I dyed it the first time.....








A question....Is it safe to dye my hair with that product which is Ammonia free, when you have thin/dull hair with poor/discolored color?What do you think about Revlon's Colorsilk?
I've used Revlong Colorsilk with good results. I've tried most of the different hair color brands and find them all similar. For the best results, be sure to deep condition your hair once a week. Also, use a daily shampoo/conditioner made for color-treated hair to keep the color true longer.What do you think about Revlon's Colorsilk?
I havnt used it yet, but its on my list
Don't know, but that is the kind I use.
You need to get it professionally done b/c you may do something at home and mess up and have your hair falling out!
All hair color fades, get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease