Friday, December 11, 2009

Colorsilk Auburn Brown on Black Hair?

Hi! PLEASE do not tell me to go to a salon for something like this, I can't afford it!!! So I cosplay Kairi for my KH cosplay group. Cosplay isn't really my question for this but I wanted to dye my hair Auburn for my cosplay. But I have black hair so will the results turn out right? Or is my hair too dark? I've seen someone dye their hair with Colorsilk Auburn Brown and it turned out just like Kairi's. I was wondering if it's right for my hair? Here's a picture of me btw...





http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/danayoki/Image143.jpg





So is my hair too dark? If yes than what would you recommend?





PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GO TO A SALON...





Thanks!! :DColorsilk Auburn Brown on Black Hair?
Don't do it! Either your hair will be a nasty bronze colour or it won't have a noticable effect





Get some bleach and bleach your hair first before you dye it the auburn color you want.Colorsilk Auburn Brown on Black Hair?
if you are not sure what your hair will look like when you color it


do a strand test first


mix a little of the color with peroxide


put in on a strand of hair where it will not show if you dont like it





this is the best way to experiment with colors





good luck
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease