Friday, December 4, 2009

I dyed my hair with revlon colorsilk and my hair is now corse?

i used the conditioner it came with but from now what do i use since the condioner is only for 1 useI dyed my hair with revlon colorsilk and my hair is now corse?
The same thing happened to me when I used Colorsilk. I have been very happy with Loreal Preference - try that one next time... it's worth the extra 5 to 8 dollars.





In the mean-time, go to a beauty supply store and get a package of ';conditioning pack';. It's really the sam thing as in the box, and the sales person will likely be able to tell you what is the most popular with regular customers and/or salon staff.I dyed my hair with revlon colorsilk and my hair is now corse?
just start using shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair
take a shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease