Friday, December 4, 2009

Can you use Revlon Colorsilk on your hair for more than 25 min?

To get a very saturated color and so it won't fade away as easily?Can you use Revlon Colorsilk on your hair for more than 25 min?
yeah,i do. look at my hair.I mean, come onCan you use Revlon Colorsilk on your hair for more than 25 min?
I have used their hair color. I have gone over on the time by about 6 or 7 minutes. I didn't experience any bad reaction. The only thing is, I would advise you use caution, because I once used Garnier Nutrisse and I left it on for an extra 15 minutes, and my scalp felt as if it was kind of burning in certain areas, even a for a while after I rinsed out all the excess dye. So, limit the amount of ';extra'; time you leave any hair color on your hair.
Um, I would not that, cause all of those chemicals are not good for your hair, and leaving it on for more that 25 min is not good either. And i don't think it affects the fading..... but idk?
no matter what dye it is i leave it in for an hour......it stays in longer for me....ive been doing an hour for about 7 years and it still hasnt ruined my hair like everyone says it does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease