Friday, December 4, 2009

Is Revlon Colorsilk Haircolour a good product?

Has anyone used this brand? Does it look natural? Are the results true to the colours on the box? I currently use Clairol Nice n' Easy but would like to switch to Revlon because they do not test on animals but I don't want to look awful! Also I would be going with a light blonde shade, if anyone has used the blonde shades and could share their experiences that would be great. My natural colour is dark blonde.Is Revlon Colorsilk Haircolour a good product?
I actually like Revlon. I just used their dye about 2 weeks ago. I didn't use blond, but I used a medium brown shade. It came out darker than the box, but I have naturally black hair. It all depends on what your current hair color is. My under layer for my hair was pink (Yes, I went very dramatic for about a month) %26amp; when I used the brown, it came out light brown/honey brown. I like both colors of my hair though. I would recommend Revlon to anyone :)Is Revlon Colorsilk Haircolour a good product?
i now that relvon colorsilk is very cheap


it look nice on your hair too........for about 2 weeks


even if you buy the permanent one


it would fade really fast and still damage your hair like others
Nah use Natural Instincs
yes, Thats what i use and it's long lasting and effective.





I chose to use that brand for the same reason:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease