Friday, December 11, 2009

REVLON COLORSILK..is it safe?

I really really want to dye my hair black...but my hair is kind of thin...


it's ammonia-free...and I want to know if it's safe and if it damages the hair...what do you thinkREVLON COLORSILK..is it safe?
Take it from some one who has had a LOT of dye go through her hair. NEVER do box color!!! it's bad for your hair and is not like what they have in salons. it is not good for your hair at all! It is WELL worth the money to go to a good salon and tell them what you want. they understand your hair, most likely, better than you do. the color lasts longer and is not nearly as damaging for your hair. please, go to a salon! they do it great.REVLON COLORSILK..is it safe?
its real good
Unless you have a darker complexion---DON'T go with straight black. (Unless you are going for the ';death warmed over'; look!) Try dark brown instead. Colorsilk is great---I've used it before, and it did just as good as the pricier brands. It doesn't permanently damage your hair, so long as you follow the directions, and aren't dyeing your hair too frequently. Any type of dyeing will result in a bit of ';stiffness'; to the hair texture (which is why they give you conditioner). Good luck!
any and every process damages the hair cuticle; regardless of the name brand. it is a chemical process period.


now, the better quality the better results.
i use colorsilk in between colorings at salons and i think it works very well. my hair always ends up shiny and great looking
funny you should ask that...my roomie just used that stuff...i'll let you know when she's done coloring. i agree with the first person who answered this question though. its not a brand matter, a chemical process is a chemical process. good luck! :)
Ok anything like that will hurt your hair. I used to dye my hair all the time. I stopped because the dye treatment was messing my hair and my scalp up!
I agree with the don't go black if your skin tone is fair tip. And yes, Color Silk is good stuff! I've used it in a pinch when I was short on dough and needed a quick change. Good luck, but go dark brown, not BLACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease