Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon colorsilk help

I dyed my hair the ASH BROWN 50 box and it made my hair just a little brown from black. you could only see the little brown hint in the light.. I even left the color in for 30 minutes....... if i let the color in for 45 minutes or even an hour... would it help..... cuz it made my hair really dry and bushy like after the dye..... or should i just get another color? Revlon colorsilk help
don't leave color in for any longer then the box says it can damage your hair....you can't lighten dark hair more than a shade with revlon colorsilk..so if you lightening it won't work enless you have blonde hair....don't re dye if it came out too dark then it will probably wash out to a lighter shade in a few weeks








what is your natural hair color? if its dark and your lightening you need to see a professional box color won't do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease