Friday, December 4, 2009

I dyed my hair black and it looks really bad. I want to dye it back to brown. I bought colorsilk light brown?

Can I get my hair back to brown from black? I am worried that my hair will turn orange. Please help me!





Thanks in advance!I dyed my hair black and it looks really bad. I want to dye it back to brown. I bought colorsilk light brown?
i promise it ill will be orange u hav to bleach it first!!I dyed my hair black and it looks really bad. I want to dye it back to brown. I bought colorsilk light brown?
yes you can


it is not going to be ORANGE!!


it is gonna be brown or dark brown dear!
You can't dye over black with brown. You're wasting your money because It will just stay black.





You can either strip your hair or try bleaching it. It's going to become a shade of orange either way.





I would seriously seek out a professional.





It took me a year to get the black out of my hair.
i am sure you can. but your hair will be REALLY damaged.
It will be fine... just don't leave it on too lond and use a deep conditioner often. check the number on the box if it has a R then its main color is red as an ingreident so watch out for that
I wouldn't dye it again because it could be very damaging to your hair.





Get some head and shoulders, it removes hairdye. You just want to fade it to a brown so keep washing your hair until you get the color you want. Afterwards, use a deep conditioner.





Other thing that remove hairdye are Prell shampoo, pretty much any clarifying shampoo, baking soda mixed with shampoo.





Hope this helps
It won't do anything if you just put brown dye on top of it.


Best idea is go to a salon %26amp; have them strip the black out.


Or you could always bleach it yourself, but it'll turn really orange, then put brown over that.
go to a salon and ask the salon lady what will happen, unless you meet somebody who is a professional wiht handling hair! Just in case it won't turn your hair orange!
ooh i don't think it'll work. you cant dye over black hair - it'll just leave you with black with a rusty orange tint... if you really can't live with it go to a salon - you can't do anything yourself, only mess it up completely.


why do you think it looks bad? maybe you're just not used to it... it'll fade a bit eventually, but you're just gonna have to wait for it to grow back.
I wouldn't dye it again. Keep washing it with a clarifying shampoo and it will fade out.
Dyeing black hair is like drawing on black construction paper with a marker. It just won't show up. First, you will need to remove the black dye. I'd say go to a salon for this.
No, you won't be able to lighten it up on your own. You will need to have correvtive coloring, have a pofessional do it, make sure you gst a good deep condtioner, and be gentle with your hair, it will be super fragile.
just using a light brown dye wont work. black is the hardest colour to get out. trust me. see a hairdresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease