Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon colorsilk #49 (auburn brown), #31 (dark auburn), #34 (dark burgundy), which one's best for me?

i have golden/ naturally tan skin, not dark, so i guess i have warm complexion, with dark brown eyes and all...


now i wanna dye my hair red, but i wonder which red works the best for my skin? i don't wanna look wash-out...


thanks!!


p/s:i just dye my hair like, 3 weeks, so how long do i ahve to wait to dye my hair again?


my hair currently dark brown, what shade should i choose to make it dark red?


thanks again!!


[happy holiday]Revlon colorsilk #49 (auburn brown), #31 (dark auburn), #34 (dark burgundy), which one's best for me?
I have the same skin coloring and I have had my hair light auburn, dark auburn and burgundy. My favorite is burgundy but it does make my skin look a little more pale. I got the most compliments on my hair when it was dark auburn. You can dye your hair after 4 to 6 weeks. When you dye the roots for a touchup just put the dye on the roots and then pull it through the rest of your hair for the last five minutes. Otherwise you will get what is called ';brown out'; - an over saturation of color on the ends and really dry ends as well.Revlon colorsilk #49 (auburn brown), #31 (dark auburn), #34 (dark burgundy), which one's best for me?
wait a month or two


i know you probably dont want to but you can fry your hair with all the chemicals.


brown har ias going to turn red anyways because we have natural red under tones.


i would go with chestnutty/ darkish auburn . you'll look tanner.
ooo i think this auburn brown is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease